Caring for our Caregivers
What sets our organization apart from others? Our team.
Grand River Health proudly offers a best in class, comprehensive benefits package that greatly exceeds market average.
To review our current openings and apply online click here.
In considering employment with our organization, here are some benefits highlights:
Who Is Covered?
Our employee benefits package is available to eligible staff and family, including spouse or domestic partner and other eligible dependents including children up to age 26.
There are no exclusions for pre-existing conditions.
New employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month after following date of hire.
Work Life Balance
Paid Time Off
- We offer up to 22 days of Paid Time Off annually!
- Begins accruing at day 1 of employment
- PTO hours roll over each year
- Our PTO plans grows with you! Years of Service at Grand River Health are rewarded with a higher annual rate!
Non Traditional Benefits
- Cellular service discounts with Verizon
- Fitness center membership discounts
- Hot Springs membership discounts
- LifeLock identify theft protection
- Pet insurance
Employer-Paid Life Insurance Plan
Employee Assistance from Triad
- Receive support from Triad: mental health, legal, financial, life coaching, and work-life benefits.
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Widespread, inclusive coverage
- Low cost employee premiums
- $0 Deductible when using Grand River Health providers
- $20 office visit copay for many services at our facility
- $150 monthly discount for non-tobacco users
Dental & Vision Insurance
- 3 dental cleanings and exams per year with no employee cost
- Choose your provider of choice for dental and vision. No Network limitations for Dental and Vision Providers!
- Apply the contact and glasses benefit each plan year
Extended Illness Benefit (EIB)
- Employees accrue Extended Illness Benefit (EIB) hours to use for periods of short-term disability due to personal illness, injury, maternity leave, and surgery.
Our Investment in Your Future
Retirement plan with employer match
- You are fully vested in our retirement from day one!
- Roll over your existing retirement plan
- Diverse plan options available
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Arrangements that work for you!
- Medical Flex Spending Account with annual rollover
- Dependent Care Flex Spending accounts to pay for child care costs such as day care. Grand River Health will match your contributions up to $2500.00
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Grand River Health electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Legislation requires employers to verify that all newly hired individuals are authorized to work in the United States. Each new employee must complete an Employment Verification (Form I-9) and provide legally acceptable proof of their identity and authorization to work in the United States.
E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA). It allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.