Grand River Health Clinic 2
Dr. McGrogan has a special interest in Lifestyle Medicine and enjoys talking with patients, one on one, about designing health plans that meet their lifestyles, expectations and needs. “I want to change people’s perception of the “big three” diet, exercise and healthy eating.”
When asked what brought her to Grand River Health, Dr. McGrogan replies “I love the atmosphere and supportive nature of this organization. It truly is a team. Physicians have a voice in patient care and we are given the tools and technology needed to provide top notch care. Plus, the air is filled with positive attitudes. I am most looking forward to spending more time with patients and providing focused, individualized care.”
Dr. McGrogan has relocated to the New Castle area and is joined by her husband, Matthew and two children Elizabeth 4, and Finnian 19 months. The McGrogans enjoy hiking and biking and being back in the Rocky Mountains! “I am most looking forward to meeting people in this community and helping them to live a happier and healthier life.”
Dr. McGrogan will begin seeing patients at Grand River Health in Rifle immediately.
Grand River Health serves Western Garfield County, Colo. in an effort to improve the health and wellbeing of local communities. Grand River operates Grand River Hospital and Medical Center, E. Dene Moore Care Center, Grand River Clinic West in Battlement Mesa, and Grand River Student Health
- Bachelor of Science with honors in Edmonton Alberta, Canada from the University of Alberta
- Doctor of Medicine in 2010 from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies.
- An NHLBI Clinical Research Scholar in the department of Cardiothoracic Surgery from 2010-2012 at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Served as the Resident Physician at University Hospital’s Department of Family Medicine in Cleveland.
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine