Board of Directors
Bringing exceptional healthcare to you through local leadership. A seven member elected Board of Directors governs Grand River Hospital District. They take into consideration the community wants and needs and provide direction to the Administration. The Board and management design a 3-year strategic plan and, from that, an annual work plan is created. Both the work plan and strategic plan support the vision for the future of the Grand River Hospital District. If you have questions please contact Administrative Services at 970.625.6406 or email email@example.com.
Board of Director’s Meeting Agendas – Open to the public.
The District’s facilities have grown and changed over the years. It now includes:
- E. Dene Moore Care Center (1968)
- Grand River Medical Clinic at Battlement Mesa (2000)
- Grand River Medical Center (2003)
- Grand River Primary Care (2003)
- Health and Safety Center (2007)
- Grand River Student Health Centers (Parachute in 2011, Rifle in 2012)
- Grand River Health Clinic West (2014)
Grand River Hospital District is a Special Tax District, formed by the citizens of Western Garfield County in 1961 to serve the area’s health care needs.