Caring for our Caregivers
What sets our organization apart from others? Our team.
Grand River Health proudly offers a best in class, comprehensive benefits package that greatly exceeds market average.
To review our current openings and apply online click here.
What’s it like to be an employee at Grand River Health? Check out our recruitment video.
In considering employment with our organization, here are some benefits highlights:
Who Is Covered?
Our employee benefits package is available to eligible staff and family, including spouse or domestic partner and other eligible dependents including children up to age 26.
There are no exclusions for pre-existing conditions.
New employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month after 30 days of active employment.
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Widespread, inclusive coverage
- Low cost employee premiums
- $0 Deductible when using Grand River Health providers
- $20 office visit copay for many services at our facility
- $150 monthly discount for non-tobacco users
Dental & Vision Insurance
- 3 dental cleanings and exams per year with no employee cost
- Choose your provider of choice for dental and vision
- Apply the contact and glasses benefit each plan year
Work Life Balance
Paid Time Off
- Begins accruing at day 1 of employment
- PTO hours roll over each year
Non Traditional Benefits
- Cellular service discounts for Verizon and AT&T
- Fitness center membership discounts
- Hot Springs membership discounts
- LifeLock identify theft protection
- Pet insurance
Employer-Paid Life Insurance Plan
Our Investment in Your Future
Retirement plan with employer match
- Fully vested immediately
- Roll over your existing retirement plan
- Diverse plan options available
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Flex Spending Account with annual rollover
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account employer match up to $2500