Cooking Matters for Adults
November 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 9, 2022
A FREE 6-week course teaching adults how to prepare and shop for healthy, low-cost meals.
Class meets once a week, for 2 hours. To graduate the class, you must attend 4 out of the 6 class sessions.
SIGN UP TODAY!
Who: Adults 18+ years old
When: Classes start Wednesday, October 5th
Location: Changing Lifestyles Classroom
501 Airport Rd.
Rifle, CO 81650
RSVP: Changing Lifestyles 970.625.6200
or email [email protected]
Course topics include:
- Identifying healthy food options and portion sizes
- Food safety and hands-on food preparation
- Reading food labels
- Preparing quick and easy healthy snacks
- Menu planning and smart shopping
Each week you will receive:
- A bag of groceries
- Enjoying the food you have prepared in class
At the completion of the course series, you will receive:
- A guidebook with all nutrition information and a recipe bank
- A graduation certificate