Jean Mages, WHNP-BC
Ms. Mages relocated to Grand River from Cheyenne OB-GYN in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Her depth of knowledge and wealth of experience in the field of Women’s Health is an additional benefit to both our current and future patients and will provide improved local access to Women’s Health Care. Ms. Mages has provided Women’s Health Care since 1984.
- In 1977, she received her BSN in Nursing Science from the University of Wyoming, where she graduated with honors.
- Nurse Practitioner education from Harbor- UCLA Medical Center
- Masters from the University of Medicine and Dentistry in New Jersey
- Certified Menopause Practitioner certified by North American Menopause Society
- A full range of women’s healthcare services for all age groups.
Grand River Health Clinic 3
501 Airport Road in Rifle
Also seeing patients at Grand River Health Clinic West
201 Sipprelle Drive in Battlement Mesa