Glenwood Medical Associates
Seeing patients at Grand River Clinic 1 501 Airport Road in Rifle.
Ask for your appointment to be scheduled in Rifle.
1830 Blake Ave
Glenwood Springs, Colorado 81601
Kevin is a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant who grew up in Glenwood Springs and is a graduate from Glenwood Springs High School. He went to Fort Lewis College where he received his BA in Computer Science Information Systems. After working in the computer industry for 11 years, Kevin returned to school and received his AAS in Physical Therapist Assistant from Morgan Community College. He has experience working in outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, and pediatric settings treating a variety of patients.
Kevin has returned to western Colorado, bringing along his knowledge, skills, and passion for helping others. He finds physical therapy rewarding and takes great pride in his work and seeing patients achieve their goals and return to the activities that they enjoy.
Rocky Mountain Urology
1906 Blake Avenue, Suite 303
Glenwood Springs, CO. 81601
El Dr. Vargas habla español.
- Internship: Seton Hall University – General Surgery Intern Residency 2009-10
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine at St. Joseph’s Children Hospital St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Paterson, New Jersey – Family Medicine Residency and Chief Resident 2012-2013
- Family Medicine Award for Scholarship 2013 – North American Primary Care Research Group for Work with Diabetic Retinopathy Screening
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Certified by American Academy of Family Physicians
- Credentialed ImPACT Consultant (CIC)
- Concussion Management (Credentialed ImPACT consultant who is an expert in utilizing ImPACT products and the ImPACT Concussion Care Model to diagnose and manage concussion injuries)
- Anti-Aging and Cosmetic Medicine
- Rheumatologic Disease Management
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians
Meet Nora, medical assistant for Dr. Vargas
Nora has been in area for 26 years, and has been a MA for about 11 years. She attended CMC to obtain her degree. Nora has been working with Dr. Vargas since July 2013.
Family Health Services at Grand River Health Clinic West
201 Sipprelle Drive in Battlement Mesa
Anti-Aging Medical Spa, Clinic 3 in Rifle
Dr. Alero Nanna graduated from Howard University College of Medicine in 2009. There she completed the very competitive accelerated BS/MD program, with the prestigious Presidential scholarship. She proceeded to complete her residency in General Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City in 2014. After completing residency, she worked in underserved areas in South Arkansas where she was a general surgery attending for three years. Dr. Nanna is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery and licensed by the Colorado Medical Board. Dr. Nanna joined us in Rifle in January 2018.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of Kansas Medical Center 2007
Areas of specialty include orthopedic rehabilitation, manual therapy spine and extremities, sport-specific rehabilitation, and certified pool operator.