A team of Administrative Directors guides the visions set forth by the governing Board of Directors. They take into consideration the community wants and needs and provide direction to leadership and staff. In coordination with the Board of Directors, they design a 3-year strategic plan and, from that, an annual work plan is created. Both the work plan and strategic plan support the vision for the future of the Grand River Hospital District. If you have questions please contact Administrative Services at 970.625.6406 or email [email protected].
Grand River Hospital District includes.
- E. Dene Moore Care Center (1968)
- Grand River Medical Clinic at Battlement Mesa (2000)
- Grand River Medical Center (2003)
- Grand River Primary Care (2003)
- Health and Safety Center (2007)
- Grand River Student Health Center (Parachute in 2011)
- Grand River Health Clinic West (2014)