What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
- A team of caregivers focused on providing the best possible care to you.
- Care that involves you in the decision making process to determine your healthcare needs.
- Achieved with the support of self-management tools and care that has been tested and proven.
What will a Patient-Centered Medical Home do for you?
- Provide improved, more personalized care, because your care team knows you.
- Guide you throughout the complex healthcare system to help you get the care you need.
- Your healthcare team will work with you to live a healthier life.
- Work together through shared
- Act as your care guide through our complex healthcare system.
- Provide educational resources to empower you as a patient.
- Offer whole person care including access to behavioral healthcare.
Right Care. Right Time. Right Place.
- List concerns, thoughts and emotions that impact care.
- Medication lists are important.
- Personal goals.
- Follow through on annual physicals and openly share feelings.
Coordinated & Integrated
- Care coordination
- Fewer emergency room visits
- Fewer hospital admissions and readmissions
- Shorter hospital stays
Appointments available Monday—Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Provider On Call
After normal business hours or on the weekend, if you are an established patient, you may call 970.625.1510 and ask to speak with the healthcare provider on call.
After Hours Care:
Monday—Friday, 5—9 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m.—5 p.m.
Sunday, 12—5 p.m.
Available 24/7 when you need emergency care.
You are the
center of your team.