Diagnostic Imaging Services
501 Airport Road, Rifle, Colorado 81650
Hours: Staffed 24/7
Please call for available appointment times, 970.625.6442
Grand River Health’s Diagnostic Imaging Department offers the very best in technological advances to care for our patients.
- Grand River Health was the first in the nation to order 3D breast tomosynthesis equipment and was the first facility in Colorado to offer this service to women. This system offers exceptionally sharp breast images, an advanced ergonomic design providing more patient comfort, and a groundbreaking 3D tomosynthesis platform designed to deliver superior screening and diagnostic performance.
- Grand River Health now offers upgraded CT equipment. The new General Electric (GE) machine will give patients the benefits of up to 40% reduction in radiation dose from the previous equipment, a faster procedure, less discomfort, in depth brain and cardiac techniques, and better images.
- Grand River Health Diagnostic Imaging will soon be upgrading to a Phillips Fluoroscopy machine. Typically used for upper GI tests, the new equipment will offer up to 80% less radiation dose, superior imaging quality, and has dedicated pediatric protocols.
Grand River’s Diagnostic Imaging Department offers some of the best imaging equipment on the market today, from digital mammography to nuclear medicine to the latest in MRI technology.
Our caring, knowledgeable staff will walk you through your procedures and answer any questions you have. We are proud to offer you only the best and strive to make sure you are comfortable and at ease.
The following is a list of services, equipment, and procedures offered in the Diagnostic Imaging Department at Grand River Health:
- Computed Radiography
- Long View Scoliosis Series
- True Size Orthopedic Measurements
- Barium Studies
- Voiding Cystourethrograms
- Screening Mammograms
- Diagnostic Mammograms
- Needle Localizations
- 3D Tomography
- Stereotactic Biopsies
Bone Mineral Density
- Bone Mineral Density
- Lumbar Spine, Hip, and Wrist Measurements
- Body Fat Analysis
- Venous Doppler Extremeity
- Ultrasound Guided Procedures
- 3D/4D Imaging
- Transthoracic Echocardiograms
- Agitated Saline Studies
- Contrast Echocardiograms with Definity
- Routine and Trauma Procedures
- CT Guided Biopsies
- CT Angiograms
- Routine Muscloskeletal, Brain, and Organ Procedures
- Breast MRI
- Cardiac MRI
- Vacuum Assisted Biopsies
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Bone Scans
- Liver/Spleen Scans
- HIDA Scans
- Lung Scans
- Digitally Archives Images in all Modalities
- Off-Site Physician Access
- Supports Dynamic Imaging