Edie Jansen MA CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathology
Edie offers services in both Battlement Mesa and Rifle
Edie graduated with her MA in Special Education, severe communicative disorders from the University of Northern Colorado in 1993. In 2010, she received her MS in Speech Language Pathology from California State University-Northridge and earned her Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Hearing Association. She spent 25 years in the school setting working with children aged birth-21, first as a Special Education teacher, and then as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
Areas of Treatment available include:
- Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of the Swallow (FEES)
- Board Certified Brain Injury Specialist CBIS
- McNeil Dysphasia Treatment Program (MDTP)
- Parkinson’s Voice Project SPEAK OUT!
- NeuroMuscular Electrical Stimulation-VitalStim DINES
- Assistive Technologies for Communication
- Child and Adult Speech and Language disorders
- Voice, Stroke, and Neurological Conditions