Tami Griffith, FNP-C/BC
Tami hails from Alabama but always had a desire to move West. She has been with Grand River for the past 9 years, working primarily in our Clinic West location, but did extensive work in our Respiratory Clinic at the Hospital. Tami’s love for medicine began when she volunteered as a Candy Striper. Tami loves providing continuity of care to her patients and getting to know the families she serves.
Tami and her husband fulfilled their life-long dream and bought a ranch. When not busy working, Tami enjoys hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding and biking.
She loves Toby Keith and the Lonesome Dove series. In fact, she named her donkeys after some of the characters!
- University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama Master’s Degree, Masters Degree in Family Nurse Practitioner.
- University of Alabama in Birmingham, Graduate Program
- McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA, Received a B.S.N. Degree
- Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Family Medicine at Grand River Health Clinic West
201 Sipprelle Drive in Battlement Mesa