Welcome to Grand River Health’s Women’s Health Patient Resource Library. Below you will find a wide range of resources to address your needs.

4-7-8 Breath Relaxation Exercise

This is a very simple and useful tool to achieve general relaxation and to manage stress.

Choosing Healthy Carbohydrates

Carbohydrates are a vital dietary component. The quality, rather than amount, of carbohydrate in the diet is the most important consideration.

Healthy Eating for Life

Healthy eating is a lifestyle choice. Use the 80–20 rule: follow healthy eating recommendations 80% of the time and eat what you like without guilt the other 20% of the time.

Pelvic Floor Muscle Stretches

Pelvic floor muscle training exercises are a series of exercises designed to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor.

Self Help Tips for Vulvar Skin Care

While you are seeking effective treatment for vulvar pain, here are some coping measures to relieve symptoms and prevent further irritation. 

Ten Mistaken Beliefs about Sleep

Understanding sleep can help you to improve your sleep habits and feel more rested and energized throughout the day.

Top Ten Tips For a Healthy Diet

Tips for consuming a healthy diet to reduce your risk for the most common chronic diseases

What is Belly Breathing

Belly breathing is a special and easy way of breathing that can help you feel calmer.

What to Expect at Pelvic Therapy

You will begin your first physical therapy session getting to know your provider. You will also be educating your provider about your symptoms…

Women's Pelvic Health

Your pelvis is a very important and complicated part your body. You might not know all that your pelvis does for you.

3D Mammography

Tomosynthesis (3D) mammograms are a revolutionary technology that gives radiologists the ability to identify and characterize individual breast structures without the obstruction of overlapping tissue.

Patient Forms

To download the forms and information you need, simply click the links to the right. 

Log foods eaten and times. Note any symptoms and when they appear.  Download Form  

[Download form in Spanish]

This diary will help you and your health care team figure out the causes of bladder control trouble.  Download Form

[Download form in Spanish]

Useful Links

Comorbid pain and mood disorders are common in cases of persistent pelvic pain, making assessment and treatment challenging. With a biopsychosocial perspective and a patient-centered, trauma-informed approach, positive outcomes are possible.