Welcome to Grand River Health!
Our website contains information about our facilities, services we offer, and tools to help enhance your health and well being. Grand River Health is a local healthcare system designed around the needs of the communities we serve. Please take some time to explore our site and learn what Grand River can offer you and your family.
What our Patients Say.
Would they recommend us to their family and friends? See for yourself!
See how Grand River Health Compares in Quality Care to national averages.
- Garfield County Suicide Prevention Coalition...Need Help? Click Here!
- Measles, What You Need to Know by Dr. Laurie Marbas
- Skip the New Year's Resolutions and Instead Focus on Lifetime Commitments by Dr. Laurie Marbas
- Stayin Alive: A Community CPR Training Project. By David Taussig, Lindsay Jacox and Lynda Steinbach
- Dr. LeAnn Kocher Joins Grand River Women’s Health Team
- Surviving the Holidays without Adding to your Waistline by Dr. Laurie Marbas
- Ebola or the Flu? Which should you be more concerned about? By Dr. Laurie Marbas
- Grand River Health Guidelines for Ebola and Enterovirus 68
- Grand River Health and Eye Surgeon Matthew Ehrlich, MD First to Offer Cutting-Edge Technology to Help Improve Visual Outcomes in Cataract Surgery Patients on the Western Slope.
- Podiatrist Dr. Jill Peotter Joins Grand River Health’s Specialty Team
Our mission is to improve the health and well being of our communities.