Join Grand River Health for a Facebook Live event Tuesday, July 12th from 5:30-6:30pm. Our topic will be The Hospital Transformation Program. Key points will include: how we are helping […]
S. Nichole Feeney, MD
Pediatric Medicine & Internal Medicine at Grand River Health Clinic 2
Grand River Health Emergency Services
501 Airport Road in Rifle
Dr. Feeney came to Grand River from McNairy Regional Hospital in Selmer, Tennessee, where she practiced Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Feeney moved to the area with her husband Ryan, an attorney, and four children. She also adores horses and owns four Tennessee Walkers. She calls them her “therapy”. The Feeney family also loves acting and theater and would very much like to get involved in the local arts community, once they get settled in.
When asked what drew her to rural medicine, Dr. Feeney says, “Rural health care allows me to give total patient care and the opportunity to be more involved in the community. It makes it more personal. I grew up in the country…I love this area and all it has to offer.”
What does Dr. Feeney like most at Grand River Health? “The wonderful medical community, helping my patients and a more balanced lifestyle for myself and my family” replies Dr. Feeney.
- Bachelor of Science: Rhodes College in Memphis, TN
- Internship: University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine
- Residency: University of Rochester, in Rochester, NY and was Chief Resident of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Medicine – Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Internal Medicine – Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine