Originally from New Iberia, Louisiana, Coty moved to Colorado where he completed his undergraduate work at Colorado Mesa University. After several years of working in Grand Junction he moved back to Louisiana to complete his Masters of Social Work at Louisiana State University.
Bourque is excited to return to Colorado and move to a small, rural practice where he can feel closer to the community. He has a passion for working with victims of domestic violence. Acknowledging that patients with the same problem often require different answers, Bourque prefers a collaborative relationship with his patients and strives to empower people to make good decisions for their health and well-being. In his free time Bourque enjoys spending time outdoors hiking, mountain biking and relaxing with his chihuahua Buster.
LeAnne is a Master’s educated Licensed Professional Counselor as well as a Licensed Addiction Counselor with extensive experience conducting patient needs analysis, implementing the proper plans of treatment designed to improve the patient’s quality of life. Demonstrated strength building strong relationships with patients, building trust through the level of service provided and using strong communication skills to accurately identify patient needs. Acknowledged as a patient advocate, skilled at balancing patient needs with organizational guidelines and objectives.
Ms. Padilla graduated from University of Phoenix with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services and with a Master’s of Science in Mental Health. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor as well as a Licensed Addiction Counselor, and will be seeing patients at Grand River Clinic West in Battlement Mesa. She has a collaborative style of treatment for her patients, seeking input from them and working together as a team to help them achieve their goals.
Ms. Padilla grew up in Canon City, Colorado and moved to the Denver area in 2006. Recently she moved to Battlement Mesa with her husband and son. She is happy to be returning to a smaller town to feel closer to her community and raise her young son. In her free time, she enjoys riding ATVs, fishing, camping and spending time with her friends and family.
- Master’s of Science, Mental Health – University of Phoenix
- Bachelor’s Degree, Human Services – University of Phoenix
Oyen grew up in a small, rural area of California. After graduating from Chapman University in Orange, California, he moved to the Denver area to begin his practice as an addiction Case Manager for the Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation. In 2015 Oyen made the move to Glenwood Springs and has been practicing in the Valley ever since.
Oyen specializes in helping marriages & couples with issues from addiction to infidelity to communication. He can help with emotional, behavioral, relational or addiction challenges. “Asking for help is tough, nearly impossible, taking courage. I hold Licenses in Colorado as a Marriage & Family Therapist and Addiction Counselor. I utilize several evidenced-based best practices e.g. Gottman Method, EMDR, mindfulness & meditation. I am a national speaker and trainer as well as a published author. I look forward to serving you and your agenda is my agenda.”
Oyen strives to create a safe place for you to do the work to achieve YOUR desired result. He teaches effective communication, conflict resolution and can help marriages not only heal from just about everything, but bring the passion, connection, and intimacy back.
Mental Health Services
Susan Ross is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and is the Mental Health Team Supervisor at Grand River Health. She has been with Grand River since 2009. She has been providing mental health services for over 25 years to children, families, adults and couples.
She believes that we all have the ability to grow and thrive in our sense of self, our relationships and our lives. She helps clients achieve their goals in a safe, supportive environment and provides tools and strategies to make the changes clients envision for themselves. She thoroughly enjoys working with clients of all ages and is continually impressed with the courage people have to make the changes they desire.
In addition to Susan’s passion for counseling, she enjoys spending time with her husband and friends and is passionate about outdoor activities like camping, hiking, biking and skiing.
- Bachelors of Art in Psychology and Sociology
- Master in Science and Social Work, Family systems clinical track from Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing )Evidenced based treatment modality for treatment of trauma and many other concerns
- Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Evidenced Based treatment modality for children who have experienced trauma
- DBT (Dialectic Behavioral Therapy Skill based modality to assist clients in managing their thoughts, emotions and distresses.
- Mindfulness Based Stress reduction.
- Individual, couples and family therapy with children, adolescents and adults
- Extensive experience in helping clients with depression, anxiety and other mood disorders, PTSD, grief and loss, pain management, stress reduction, relationship issues, life transitions issues, behavioral issues and parent education.
- Extensive experience in trauma recovery including EMDR trained therapist and Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Certification.
- Play therapy and behavioral therapy for children and parent education
- Mindfulness practices to assist with stress reduction, pain management as well as general life issues.